The Campus Ministry is a certified ministry that is initiated and led by student-athletes, sponsored by coaches, supported by staff, established on junior high, high school or college campuses and meets on a regular basis.
The school campus is one of the most strategic mission fields with over 98% of all youth passing through this portal. FCA focuses on equipping, enabling, empowering and encouraging student-athletes, coaches and adult leaders to impact and influence their campus for Christ.
Campus Ministry Opportunities:
- The Campus Huddle is typically a weekly meeting where athletes from all sports come together for bible study, fellowship, encouragement, and to discover ways to honor God through sports.
- Team Bible studies are led by student-athletes during their season with other teammates who have a desire to grow in their faith.
- Coaches also gather for Bible studies throughout the year, typically weekly or every other week.
- Character Coaches / Team Chaplains are a growing part of Campus Ministry where volunteers come along side a team during the season and develop relationships with the players, teach character and leadership principles, and often do pre-game talks and voluntary prayer.
- One Way 2 Play Drug-Free is a secular school assembly program that encourages students to live healthy lives and make positive life choices.
- Fields of Faith is a peer-to-peer event in October where students invite their classmates and teammates to hear fellow students share their testimonies, be challenged to read the Word of God, and follow Jesus Christ.